New Part-Time Vacancies
With Apéritif’s continued expansion, we are currently hiring for three part-time staff.
To apply or find out more please email email@example.com with a current CV.
Positions available: Part-Time Bartender, Part-Time Seasonal Warehouse Assistant, Part-Time Waiting Staff. There is the possibility to amalgamate 2 of these roles, should it be of interest to the applicant.
Part-Time Bartender – Evenings/Weekends – 10-15 hours per month
Work will primarily be at weekends (with the summer months, understandably being the busiest time of year) and the odd weekday evening, however preference will be given to those who are available to work most Friday and Saturday nights.
Whilst previous bar experience is preferred, full training will be given.
We’re looking for confident people with a striking personality; somebody who has the confidence, politeness and professionalism to carry on Apéritif’s exemplary reputation.
Serving cocktails, wines and beers to guests at a variety of private and public locations across the island.
Set up the mobile bar at various events
Host masterclasses and tastings for larger groups of people, alongside the rest of the team
Part-Time Seasonal Warehouse Assistant – May-September – Flexible 10 hours per week
The following role is fairly flexible as to, when, you carry out your duties providing it is between the hours of 9am and 6pm, Monday to Friday. Once training has finished, you will be working on your own most of the time.
Professional references are required for this position.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to, the following:
- Unloading van from events
- Washing glassware/tools in dishwasher and placing back in boxes on shelves
- Recording stock returned and placing back on shelves
- Re-ordering stock if required
- Loading van for events as per check-list, as above but obviously the other way around
- General house-keeping/cleaning of warehouse from time-to-time
- Receiving and signing for deliveries, if you are present
- Ensuring premises is secure when on-site and upon leaving
- The above responsibilities will need to be carried out alone, as most of the time nobody else will be present
- Assisting with liqueur manufacture occasionally (under supervision);
- Loading vats with alcohol and fruit
- Filtering of finished product
- Bottling liqueurs
- Labelling and boxing bottles
Part-Time Waiting Staff – Evenings/Weekends – 10-15 hours per month
Collecting empty glasses
Help with setting up equipment for events
Providing tray service for guests on arrival
Occasionally washing glasses at larger events
Exceptional customer service skills
Must have a confident and friendly manner
Be able to deal with immense pressure
Be fit & healthy; there is a lot of heavy lifting involved
Must hold a valid right to work